A game engine with Lua & C++

For a while now I’ve been working on writing a new game engine in C++. It has been a long process, and I’ve restarted it a number of times with each successive time getting closer and closer to a usable engine. Getting caught in a loop of writing and rewriting a project sucks, so I’m forcing […]

More Complex Dungeon Generation

I can’t release the original source used for this (which was written in C++), but I have a very similar implementation in C# from a different project that I’ve posted in full here: https://gist.github.com/redxdev/0ce846f5c7e1edc36e7c5148109d53af The links in this post have been updated to point to the new C# implementation. Note that each image in this post is […]

A new version of hvzsite

This week a new version of https://hvz.rit.edu/ went live. I’ve been running RIT’s Humans vs Zombies website since the Fall of 2014, and this is the second major upgrade to the website that I’ve made. A humans vs zombies website isn’t just there to market the game; it actually plays a part in the game […]